Robin Karlsson - Weapons & Vehicle 3D Artist
- Modeling: Hard surface subdivision polymodeling, sculpting and lowpoly modeling
- Baking: Highpoly to lowpoly texture baking
- Texturing: Stylized and realistic texturing utilizing either PBR or non-PBR workflows
- Modeling: Blender, Maya, World Machine and ZBrush
- Texturing: Gimp, Handplane, nDo2, Photoshop, Substance Painter and xNormal
- Game Engines: Id Tech 4, Unity and Unreal Development Kit (UDK)
- Programming: C++, C#, HLSL, Java, Python, Visual Basic and Visual Studio
A free space-shooter indie game project I was a part of. I was the lead 3D artist where I did modeling, baking and texture-painting of vehicles, weapons and environments.
A cancelled third person shooter indie game centred around norse mythology. I was the lead 3D artist where I did modeling, baking and texture-painting of characters, weapons, environments and props. I was also responsible for setting up the 3D art pipelines.
|The Dark Mod||Broken Glass Studios||2010-2011|
A free ID Tech 4 first person stealth game. I contributed with modeling, baked textures and texture painting for prop models to be used by the level designers and environment artists.
|Blekinge Institute of Technology||2010-2013|
|Hässleholms School of Technology||2008-2010|
Swedish is my native tongue, I speak that and English fluently. In addition to those I also have a limited understanding of Danish.
Lastly I also have a Swedish drivers license (B level).